Three Weeks- Love Rules

Wednesday, February 14, 2007


Happy Valentine's Day! Lily welcomed in Valentine's Day by making this weird grunting noise every 10 seconds or so for what felt like the entire night. Luckily the holiday had me in the loving mood and I didn't get mad, but I told Lily that if the grunting happens again tonight, we're moving her room to the basement. She responded with a blank stare at the light above my head.

It being Valentine's Day, I thought I'd give an update on our little love bug. Besides this weird grunting thing she has going, Lily is doing really well. This last week she has been eating incredible amounts...I'm talking 4 ounces every two hours or so! Again, I did some calculations and if I were to eat the same ratio, I would be putting down 5.6 pounds of food every two hours or 67 pounds of food a day! We think she might have Prader-Willi Syndrome...now that I read the symptoms, I think I might have that too.

She is getting better at focusing on your face when you are holding her and loves to watch your mouth move when you talk. She also loves to be held against you chest and falls asleep almost immediately whenever you hold her that way. She also loves the Jazz and thinks that Deron Williams should be going to the All-Star game instead of Ray Allen because Deron plays on a team with a winning record. All in all, she is just about the cutest little thing to ever hit this planet and the best Valentine's Day gift her mom and I could ever ask for.

Here are this last weeks pictures, most of which were taken in her new Valentine's Day outfit given to her by her aunt Danielle. These pictures might look all the same to some of you, but not if you are her dad or if you ever stand a chance of being the Lilypad Relative/Friend of the Month.



2 comments:

Shanilie said...

Hi! I came across your blog today. I just love this post! What a beautiful little baby. Just thought I would say hi! Hope you had a good Valentine's

Scott Brown said...

thanks Shanile...I'm glad you like it. I have had a lot of fun doing it so far. They say that the way you treat your kids when they are in diapers will be reflected in the way they treat you when you are in diapers. I'm doing this in hopes that someday, I will be the only guy at the rest home with a blog.