LILY'S "COOKIES"

Friday, August 22, 2008




Lily started calling every treat a "cookie". I was making cupcakes and put her up on the stool next to me to help me frost them. She ended up dipping whatever she could into the frosting, transferring it to another container and then licking it. She loves to help me in the kitchen. The other night while I was making dinner she was ornery because I wasn't playing with her. So, I put her on the stool and let her get some flour and muffin batter into her own cooking bowls. I wasn't really paying attention and heard her say "mmmm". I looked over and she was licking the flour and muffin batter...I tried the batter, it wasn't "mmmmm". She also helped me make her a PB & J the other day by dipping a small piece of bread into the peanut butter and eating it off the bread, she honestly had to have had more than a full tablespoon of peanut butter on the end of that bread.

She loves cookies so much that whenever I ask her what she wants to eat she says, "cookie!" So the other day Scott gave me the idea to call pancakes, cookies....it worked, to say the least, and she eats "cookies" at least twice a day. I slip canned pumpkin in to make them a little healthier. She loves them!!! She is starting to act like such a little girl...

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

She is so darn cute!!

Kris said...

Wow, she is just cuter than words! We sure do miss her out here! =) Hope you guys are having a great time in Chicago!