New Video- The Release/The Voice

Thursday, April 19, 2007

This first clip is short and is designed for casual viewers of the blog. It shows Lily right after waking up and being released from her nightly mummification. I love how she keeps her hands down at her sides for a few seconds even after being released.



This next one is pretty long and is designed for the avid blog readers (all two of you). It shows Lily figuring out her voice. We also do a little bit of singing with her and while she doesn't really sing along like I described below, you'll get a little bit of the idea. What the video lacks in succinctness, it makes up in substance. For those of you who really love Lily, this one is for you.


2 comments:

tabo said...

YES! First comment. I can't believe I beat the rush.

While watching the first video of Lily stretching, I couldn't help thinking about what our pediatric nurse said about Emma and all babies. She commented on how it's funny that they can't touch their hands together over their heads. It has nothing to with with dexterity either--their arms are just too short. Thank goodness we grow out of that. It would be a very scary Charles Schultz world otherwise.

(It's cute for babies though.) ;-)

Lisa said...

I know you think you've only got two readers but I thought I'd finally comment and tell you that you've got at least THREE! I've been reading from the beginning and check back every now and then for a new entry...so keep them coming. Lily is a sweet little girl and Scott and Ashley make cute parents!
Lisa Thayne