The Visit from "Nani" and Cam

Friday, September 19, 2008

I got it! Here are the pictures from when Cam and Natalie came to visit us! We spent one afternoon at the beach. We were just walking along not planning to go down to the water but Lily talked us into it and we spent a long time there! Lily loved it. She still asks for Cam and Natalie and it's so cute when she says, "Cam!" out of the blue.

Something cute not related to Cam and Natalie: Lately she gets really happy/giddy before I put her in her crib. Last night she was laughing and when I closed the door she said, "bye!"

1 comments:

Jordan and Jodi said...

Hi Ashley and Scott!

I was looking for an email address for you but couldn't find one. I have a question for you about Chicago if wouldn't mind emailing me so I could email you?

jmneeley@juno.com

Thanks--Jodi, Jordan, & Ally