New Video- The Sit Up/ The Giggle Evolved/ Eat the Hand

Friday, May 4, 2007

Here are a few new video clips. I hate watching myself on video and figure others feel the same, but it is worth it to watch the giggling video. The other night I was putting Lily's pajamas on and as I was putting her hands into the sleeves, she got really excited and started laughing. I started moving her arms around and she really started to laugh. Then (and I'm not kidding you) for the next 10 minutes as I moved her arms, she was laughing almost nonstop as hard as I have heard her laugh. It goes down as one of my favorite moments with her so far. The video was taken the next night with me trying to get her to laugh again. It didn't work nearly as well, but it is still pretty cute.





2 comments:

Danielle said...

I can't wait to see Lily again in a couple of weeks. How did you teach her to make a noise like a creaky door?

Scott Brown said...

The doors in our house are all creaky and my joints are creaky too. She has been exposed to a lot of creaks for her age.